Bachelor's lair

00:14

Perhaps it is designed as THE ideal lair of a bachelor (unmarried man if you are not versed in the definition of bachelor :)), but I really wouldn't have anything against that my apartment looks just like this, and I'm a woman :).
While "earth" tones aren't really my "thing", nor the leather sofa, in this case I'm speechless and I admit how much I'm wrong with rather choosing tones from white to black in countless shades of gray. Bold decor, absolutely manly, but I still want it. Perfect use of industrial elements, and design.. dinning table is breathtaking and my favorite. And so much more, from exposed beams to bare walls, lights, chairs and etc. Combination of concrete and stainless steel in bathroom, totally in love!
Let's face it. The owner of loft that looks like this could not be anyone. This person must be bold and brave, and whether male or female, knows exactly what he/she wants. 
This loft as statement brings you straight to the third base. ;)
AND I WANT IT!!!

Designed by Nordes
Source: nordes.by
















#industrial_interior #industrial #interior #home #design #loft 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *