Casa Cor - loft 44

14:16

For the last half year, through instagram, and other modern forms of communication, I'm in contact with several Brazilian interior designers, which I respect profesionally and, after all this time I can really call them friends. Well, they have discovered me something called CASA COR. As I underastand, it is some kind of interior design show, held once a year, each time in a different city. And it is the Brazilian thing. :)
Curiosity didn't kill the cat, on the contrary.. I ran into this :)
Loft 44. Amazing 220 square meter contemporary apartment designed by Salvio Moraes Jr and Moacir Schmitt Jr from CASAdesign Interiors, shown on CasaCor 2014.
First thing that I absolutely love is concrete ceiling with cross beams. This type of ceiling is common in the Belgrade residential architecture through 60s and 70s, and I really hate when client wants to hide it with suspended ceiling, which is really often, of course :/ Metal stairs? Full industrial. No need to talk about :) Furniture.. you can pick from Jader Almeida, Sergio Rodrigues to Guilherme Torres, Maarten Baas and Ron Gilad. Daring furniture you can agree :). Moooi lighting, a symbol of modern industrial interior design. And then. Marble floor and wall. It looks fine. But it is cold and soulless. Honestly I hate it :) Everything else, concrete, wood, some kind of wood and tiles combination, would be better. I can say that the living room is a weak spot, my point of view of course :)
Ah, nothing is perfect. But can be close enough :) 
And here is a short video about this loft, enjoy :)

Source: freshhome.com






























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *